Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Today I got up early and got the husband out the door with a bagel, a sack lunch and a kiss. Tomorrow is already his last day of his first rotation. He has loved it and it went way too fast.
Then I lazed around on the couch for a bit watching a few shows he taped and thought I might like (no fancy DVR here...we're still rockin the VCR) H8R, pretty hilarious, and the new show Ringer, with Sarah Michelle Gellar.....one episode and I'm already hooked. It also made me want to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, loved that show.
Got trapped on Pinterest for like an hour, maybe more.....
(dang you sister, Candace and Hillary B.)
Finally got my butt up off the couch and went on a walk. It was gorgeous outside. Little specks of red and yellow are popping up everywhere. I LOVE this time of year.
And here I am sitting on the couch once again, this time watching the TV guide channel go round and round....the rest of the day I'll probably sit some more and watch a little Food Network, clean and get dinner going, Basil Coconut Curry over brown rice is on the menu for tonight!

2 comments:

  1. awesome chillaxin day!
    I looooove Pinterest - haha can you tell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sister I wish I was relaxing with you!!!! And I am glad you FINALLY decided to join pinterest!!!! I loooove it!

    ReplyDelete