Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My mom is the best cake decorator I know. I wish I would have let her teach me when I was younger (actually there are A LOT of things I wish I would have let her teach me back then....dang you bratty teenage self) Now I have to learn things I could have already known....
Well I decided to take a little cake decorating class....

MmMMmmMm..........homemade raspberry filling.....
My 1st cake
After lots of preparation every Sunday night, batches and batches and batches of icing and TONS of cleanup.....
It was time to make the final cake!
Here she is!
We had a really fun time! And learned a lot. Although I don't think either of us will be making, eating or looking at icing or cake for the next few months....

1 comment:

  1. Sister you did such a good job! I love them all! I have GOT to learn! And yes like we talked about last night and our bratty teenage days!! UGH! :) Hah! But really you did a good job!!! And maybe mom can teach us something now that we aren't so bratty! :) Love you!

    PS I love your cake! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete