Monday, November 1, 2010

I am Thankful...........

Happy November!

This is an extra special time of year to think about all I have to be thankful for, especially being so far away from almost everything that I love, here are just a few......


a sweet husband
the best family in the world
prayer
great friends
fresh cut flowers
thunderstorms
being a big sister
roasted butternut squash
a loving Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ
beautiful fall leaves
my adorable niece and nephew
student loans.....for now....
not so much when it comes time to pay them back.... :)
the food network channel
carmel apple cider
getting to see family in 50 days!
and of course.....Christmas(the most wonderful time of the year)is just around the corner!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH I LOVE THIS SEESTER! I may steal it! :) Or something like it!!! 50 days?!? really that is it??!!!? YAY! I AM THANKFUL YOU ARE MY BIG SISTER TOO! :)

    ReplyDelete