Monday, January 31, 2011

Saturday was a gorgeous day.......It was 77 degrees!! In January??? So we decided to spend it outside of course! We went to Pinnacle Mountain State park....along with the hundreds of other people who also decided to enjoy the beautiful day and went on a little hike....

Trying to take a picture of ourselves....Take one....
.......there we go..... :)
The view on the way up...
everything was still a little dead....can't wait to see the view this summer

and......We made it!
After we hiked down we were STARVING! So we drove around and found this little burger place we just happened to have a coupon for....and had the most delicious burgers! We will definitely be back for more!!


4 comments:

  1. I would give my right arm for 77 degree weather!!And then I'd give my left arm for that hamburger. So, I'd be armless...but warm, and full. Sounds good to me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But how would you eat the hamburger without any arms?? If I could I would give you warm weather and my hamburger for free so you could keep both arms....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would ask them to let me eat before they chopped it off. I think I could man handle a burger with one working arm. If you could give them to me free I'd sure be much obliged!

    ReplyDelete