Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Honey!!!!
Well, I am now married to an OLD man.  At least for a few months, till I join him..... Then I'm sure 30 will be the new 20 again! 
30 is a pretty big deal! I had his birthday all planned out since January, it was so hard to keep it a secret! I wanted to tell him a million times what we were doing. But I am so happy I was able to surprise him!  I rarely get to do that.  He thought he had it all figured out, and I pulled off some great acting skills to keep him thinking he was on the right track!
 
We drove up to Mountain View to Locoropes, it was a really fun ropes course, and zip lining.  We had SUCH a fun time!!

 
He was VERY surprised and we can't wait to go back!!!


3 comments:

  1. That looks like such a blast! :) I can't tell you how many times I wanted to just text Joel what you were doing for his birthday! :D But I didn't! And I am glad you got to surprise him. When you go again... wait and take me!!! Miss you sister and joelseph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! You are the most adorable wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO sneaky! I'm so proud ;)
    Looks like fun and how the heck is your hair SO long!?!? Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete