Monday, June 27, 2011

Another year older!!!! But what a lucky girl I am! I have so many wonderful people in my life......
I had a nice relaxing day off...lots of birthday phone calls and cards in the mail! Had beautiful flowers delivered to my door from Candace, Byron and the kids!!
Friends from work came and sang Happy Birthday on my doorstep and brought me cake!!!
Went to dinner with my honey to this little Irish pub that was originally built and run in Dublin Ireland and later shipped here to Arkansas piece by piece.

We had french onion soup....
Of course I had to try something Irish so I got the Reuben and it was D-licious!
Joel got the most amazing burger on a soft pretzel bun....so good!
And then he made me cupcakes!!!
Love him!!
Thank you to everyone who made me feel so special!!
It was a beautiful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay -what a wonderfully fantastic day!! :) You deserved every loving & fun thing. One year older and more Happy!! :) Happiest of Birthdays dear Cassie lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love your earrings - they look like some I have that you gave ME :)

    ReplyDelete