Wednesday, December 8, 2010



We love Christmastime!!!!
Even though we are going away for Christmas I still had to decorate!

Our little Christmas trees....


All through the courtyard at Joel's school these lights are hanging down from the trees...it was soooo magical....We drove through a live Nativity one of the churches in town puts on every year. You drive through this little village they spend months building, they give you hot chocolate and a CD to narrate as you drive through. The streets are hustling and bustling with people and animals. It was amazing. It really was the closest thing I have ever experienced to what it may have been like back in Christ's time. The spirit was so strong there. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to take pictures and capture every moment but you couldn't...and even if you could it just wouldn't be the same as being there....Joel went back during the day a couple days later and took some, its not the same but you can at least have an idea of what it looked like...it really was so neat....




2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really really neat! I wish I could have experienced that!!! It looks so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and PS your christmas decorations are so cute! :D I can't wait for a house someday to decorate!

    ReplyDelete